Make an Appointment
You may become our patient either by making the appointment yourself or through a physician referral.
- To schedule an appointment, please call the office location nearest you.
Prepare for Your Appointment
We ask that you always:
- Bring your insurance cards.
- Let us know whenever you change your address, telephone number, employment, marital status or insurance.
- Bring a list of all medications that you are currently taking (including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements.)
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician.
- If you wish, bring someone with you to help listen to your physician’s comments and responses to your questions.
- Make your next appointment every time you visit the clinic. This includes lab, medication and radiology appointments.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early if you have not yet filled out your patient forms. If you have completed forms with you, you only need to check in with the reception desk 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your assistance in preparing for your appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
We understand that emergencies and special needs can occur, and we will do our very best to accommodate your specific needs. We request that should you need to cancel an appointment that you provide as much notice as possible in order for us to enable another patient to see the doctor.
Once you make an appointment, all facets of our services–from the latest research findings to the most advanced technology–will be made available for your healing.