Welcome to Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers
We are pleased you have chosen us as your team to guide you through this difficult journey. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible care and invite you to take advantage of our many services and support offerings, as part of our comprehensive care facilities. Becoming a new patient is easy and the steps below will guide you through the entire process:
1. Schedule an Appointment
You may become our patient either by making the appointment yourself or through a physician referral.
2. Create Your Patient Portal Account
We encourage you to set up your patient portal account today. After your first appointment, the patient portal will become an easy way for you to communicate with our practice. If your account is already created, we will be able to send test results and other follow-ups in a timely manner. Once you schedule an appointment with our office you will receive an e-mail to set up your portal account.
3. Fill Out Your New Patient Forms
Please download and complete all of your new patient forms and bring them with you to your first appointment.
4. Prepare for Your Visit
In addition to completing the forms, we will also require the following for your first visit:
- Driver’s License or other valid government-issued photo identification
- Bring your insurance cards.
- Bring a list of all medications that you are currently taking (including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements.)
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician.
- If you wish, bring someone with you to help listen to your physician’s comments and responses to your questions.
5. Meet Your Team
At Ironwood you are never alone. We welcome you to familiarize yourself with your physician and our team and explore your treatment options and available support services.
6. Get Directions to Our Office
Find a map of the location where you will meet your physician and receive your care.
7. We look forward to seeing you!
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early if you have not yet filled out these forms. If you have completed forms with you, you only need to check in with the reception desk 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your assistance in preparing for your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you!