Integrative Services are open to all in the community affected by cancer. All services, unless otherwise noted, are complimentary. For additional information about any of our services please call Kelly Huey, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C at 480-340-4013 or Jenny Billiard, LMSW at 602-588-4367.
- Chandler – Meets every Wednesday from 10:00-11:00am
Class Meets Fridays from 1:00-2:00pm at the locations below:
- Scottsdale – Fridays from 2-3pm, March 3, March 17
- Chandler – Every Tuesday from 4:30-5:15pm
Class Meets Thursdays from 3:00-3:45pm at the location below:
- Scottsdale – Meets every Thursday from 3:00-3:45pm
- NO CLASS March 2nd
Class Meets Wednesdays from 1:00-2:00pm at the location below:
- Glendale – First and Third Wednesdays of each month from 1-2pm
Ask the Expert
An open discussion with an Ironwood physician to ask questions and hear about the latest breakthroughs in cancer treatment.
Upcoming “Ask the Expert” dates:
- Scottsdale – Wednesday, April 19 – Dr. Rajesh Kukunoor, Board-Certified in Medical Oncology & Hematology
- Scottsdale – Wednesday, May 17 – Dr. Diane Recine, Board-Certified in Radiation Oncology
Color Me Calm
Join us as we color together and recapture that feeling we had as children when we picked up our crayons and colored a masterpiece!
- Scottsdale – Meets the second Tuesday of each month from 1:00-2:30pm
Tasting and demonstration provided by the Arizona Culinary Institute.
- Meets the third Wednesday of each month from 3:00pm-4:00pm. RSVP required.
- 10585 N 114th St Ste 401, Scottsdale, AZ 85259
For more information/RSVP please call Tricia Young, RD at 480-855-2259 or Kindra Peterson, RD at 480-314-6677.
Craft, Create, Heal
Join us for a free crafting class. We will be making jewelry and stamping projects. Examples provided or create your own designs with all materials provided
- Chandler – Friday, March 24 from 10am-12pm
No RSVP required.
Easter Egg Decorating
Hosted by Lora Hulsman Custom Designs.
- Chandler – Friday, March 17 from 10am-12pm
RSVP to Kelly Huey at 480-340-4013
Feel the lightness and joy of your true nature. Heartfulness Meditation is simply taking the time every day to tune into that internal presence. You will learn to remain connected to that gentle support throughout the day. There are no prerequisites other than basic mental health and an attitude of openness and wonder.
- Chandler – Every Thursday from 5:30-6:30pm.
Rhythm & Relaxation (Drumming Group)
- Scottsdale – Meets the third Tuesday of each month from 6-7pm
Ongoing Watercolor Painting Class.
- Glendale – Second and Third Thursday of each month from 10am-12pm
No RSVP necessary. All supplies provided. For questions contact Jenny Billiard at 602-588-4367.
Writing Workshop Event
Whether you’re newly diagnosed, a many-year survivor, or a caregiver, you will learn various techniques for capturing your story. Hosted by Lynne Hartke, a breast cancer survivor whose own personal cancer story, “Under a Desert Sky” will be released in May 2017.
- Chandler – Monday, March 27 from 6:30-8:30pm.
You can bring a laptop if you prefer, or writing materials will be provided if you want to write by hand. RSVP to Kelly Huey at 480-340-4013.
Wigs/Scarves/Hats Boutique Hours
Several locations now have a boutique with Wigs/Scarves/Hats:
- Chandler – Open every Monday-Friday 10 am-2 pm
- Gilbert – Open every Tuesday & Thursday from 10 am-2 pm
- Mesa – By appt only, contact Kelly Huey at 480-340-4013.
- Scottsdale – Tuesday from 10am-12pm
- Glendale – By appt only, Info: Jenny 602-588-4367
To schedule an appointment outside of regular hours, please call Kelly Huey, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C at 480-340-4013.
- Chandler – By appointment only, 2nd Monday of each month from 3:30-5 pm. Barbara can also do home visits for fittings. To schedule, call Barbara: 602-234-9568
Free Wig Styling
- Gilbert – By appointment only To schedule an appointment please call Niki with Xtend Yourself at 516-816-6452
- Chandler – Second Thursday of the Month from 10-12 pm
By Appointment & Fee for Service:
For appts, call Karen with Bustillo Physical Therapy at 480-892-0808.
- Chandler – sessions available, by appointment only.
Acupuncture Sessions (Chandler)
Dr. Kelly Hsu, MD and Xinxin Wang, O.M.D., LAc
- Chandler – Every Tuesday from 1:00-4:00pm
60 minute sessions available, by appointment only.
$80 for 60 minutes
Payment due at time of service.
For appointments and more information please contact:
Dr. Hsu at 480-330-6211.
Mindful Skin Spa
$25 facial, by appointment only.
Payment due at time of service.
For and appointments and more information please contact:
Ann Sherman, Certified Oncology Aesthetician at 480-390-2264.
Massage Therapy (Chandler/Gilbert)
Debra Favata, LMT, CLT
- Chandler -Every Wednesday and Thursday, by appointment only
- Gilbert – Every Tuesday, by appointment only
30 minutes- $35
60 minutes- $65
90 minutes- $95
Services Available: Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Therapeutic Rehabilitive Medical Massage, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Relaxation Stress Relief, TMJ Disorder Treatment, Reflexology (Feet, Hands, Ears), Aromatouch Technique
For appointments and more information contact:
Debra Favata, LMT, CLT at 480-234-1578
Massage Therapy (Glendale/Scottsdale)
Rocco Petitti, LMT, CMLDT, Dt.Sp
30 minutes- $40
45 minutes- $60
60 minutes- $70
90 minutes- $95
Services Available: Medical-Based/Oncology Massage Therapy, Manual Lymph Drainage, Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Sports, Trigger Point Therapy, Reflexology, Eastern-Based Techniques, Upper/Lower Back & Hip Issues
For appointments and more information (patients may contact Rocco about special pricing options that may be available):
Rocco Petitti, LMT, CMLDT, Dt.Sp at 602-740-2409
Please Note: Not all services are provided by ICRC employees and may be provided by community agencies and professionals. Participation is at your own risk. ICRC assumes no liability for services provided.