Integrative Services are open to all in the community affected by cancer. All services, unless otherwise noted, are complimentary. For additional information about any of our services please call Integrative Services @ 480-314-6660.
- Chandler – Meets every Wednesday from 10:00-11:00am
- Scottsdale – Second and Fourth Fridays from 1:00-2:00pm
- Glendale – First and Third Fridays from 1:00-2:00pm
- Scottsdale – First and Third Fridays from 1:00-2:00pm
- Chandler – Meets every Tuesday from 4:30-5:15pm
- Scottsdale – Meets every Thursday from 3:00-3:45pm
- Glendale – First and Third Wednesdays of each month from 1-2pm
- Chandler – Meets the first and third Thursday from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Chandler – Second Tuesday of the month from 1-2:30pm. The world needs your cancer story. Led by author Lynne Hartke. Please bring writing materials or laptop for this hands-on class.
Feel the lightness and joy of your true nature. Heartfulness Meditation is simply taking the time every day to tune into that internal presence. You will learn to remain connected to that gentle support throughout the day. There are no prerequisites other than basic mental health and an attitude of openness and wonder.
Rhythm & Relaxation (Drumming Group)
- Scottsdale – Meets the third Tuesday of each month from 6-7pm.
- Chandler – Every the first Tuesday of each month from 6-7pm.
Wigs/Scarves/Hats Boutique Hours
Several locations now have a boutique with Wigs/Scarves/Hats:
- Chandler – Open Monday-Friday from 10:00am-2:00pm
- Gilbert – Open Monday-Friday from 10:00am-2:00pm
- Mesa – Open Monday and Wednesday from 10:00am-2:00pm
- Scottsdale – Open Monday-Friday from 10:00am-2:00pm
- Glendale – By appt only.
If additional hours are needed contact: Integrative Services 480-314-6660.
- Chandler – By appointment only, 2nd Monday of each month. Call to schedule an appointment.
- Barbara can also do home visits for fittings.
- To schedule, call Barbara: 602-234-9568
Free Wig Styling
- Gilbert – By appointment only To schedule an appointment please call Niki with Xtend Yourself at 516-816-6452
- Chandler – Second Thursday of the Month from 10-12 pm
By Appointment & Fee for Service:
For appts, call Karen with Bustillo Physical Therapy at 480-892-0808.
- Chandler – sessions available by appointment only.
- Gilbert – sessions available by appointment only.
Acupuncture Sessions (Chandler)
$80 for 60 minutes
Payment due at time of service.
For appointments and more information please contact:
Dr. Hsu at 480-330-6211.
Mindful Skin Spa
- Chandler -Wednesdays from 10:00-2:00pm
$25 facial, by appointment only. Payment due at time of service.
For and appointments and more information please contact:
Ann Sherman, Certified Oncology Aesthetician at 480-892-0808.
Massage Therapy (Chandler/Gilbert)
Debra Favata, LMT, CLT
- Chandler -Every Wednesday and Thursday, by appointment only
- Gilbert – Every Tuesday, by appointment only
30 minutes- $35
60 minutes- $65
90 minutes- $95
Services Available: Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Therapeutic Rehabilitive Medical Massage, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Relaxation Stress Relief, TMJ Disorder Treatment, Reflexology (Feet, Hands, Ears), Aromatouch Technique
For appointments and more information contact:
Debra Favata, LMT, CLT at 480-234-1578
Massage Therapy (Glendale/Scottsdale)
Rocco Petitti, LMT, CMLDT, Dt.Sp
30 minutes- $40
45 minutes- $60
60 minutes- $70
90 minutes- $95
Services Available: Medical-Based/Oncology Massage Therapy, Manual Lymph Drainage, Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Sports, Trigger Point Therapy, Reflexology, Eastern-Based Techniques, Upper/Lower Back & Hip Issues
For appointments and more information (patients may contact Rocco about special pricing options that may be available):
Rocco Petitti, LMT, CMLDT, Dt.Sp at 602-740-2409
Chandler – Contact Dr. Hsu at Meridian Pain Management & Rehabilitation 480-330-6211 ($80 per hour)
Scottsdale – Contact Dr. Hsu at Meridian Pain Management & Rehabilitation 480-330-6211 ($80 per hour)
Gilbert – Contact Kari-Ann Hubbard at Luna Acupuncture 480-426-9251
Mesa – Contact Kari-Ann Hubbard at Luna Acupuncture 480-426-9251
Please Note: Not all services are provided by ICRC employees and may be provided by community agencies and professionals. Participation is at your own risk. ICRC assumes no liability for services provided.