Support Groups are open to all in the community affected by cancer. All services, unless otherwise noted, are complimentary. For additional information about any of our services please call Integrative Services @ 480-314-6660
Look Good Feel Better Class
A program of the American Cancer Society, offered select Monday evenings from 4-6 pm at the locations below for 2017:
- Chandler – 8/7, 10/2, 11/6, 12/4
- Gilbert – 9/25
- Glendale – 8/21, 10/16
- Mesa (Arbor Ave.) – 7/17, 9/18, 11/20
- Mesa (Dobson Rd.) – 7/10, 9/11, 11/13
- Scottsdale – 8/14, 10/9
Registration is required. Please contact the American Cancer Society directly to schedule at 1-800-227-2345
Breast Cancer Support Group
- Scottsdale – Meets the second Saturday of each month from 10am-12pm
- Glendale – Until September: Meets the third Saturday of each month from 10am-12pm
- Glendale – August and Beyond: Meets the third Thursday of each month from 6pm-8pm
- Glendale – September 21st Only – Guest Speaker: Kindra Peterson, MS, RD -Registered Dietitian from 6pm-8pm
Cancer Support Group
- Glendale – Meets the second and fourth Wednesday of each month from 6:30-8:30pm
Caregiver Support Group
Caring for your loved one who is sick can be difficult. This group is a place to share your experiences and vent your stresses with other caregivers who are experiencing similar situations. Caregivers only.
- Chandler – Meets the Third Saturday of each month from 10am – 12pm
Head and Neck (SPOHNC)
- Chandler – Meets the Third Monday of each month from 3:00-4:30pm
Lymphoma Support Group
- Scottsdale – Meets the second Thursday of each month from 6-8pm
Metastatic Cancer Support Group
- Chandler – Meets the fourth Wednesday of each month from 3-4:30 pm
Multiple Myeloma Support Group
- Scottsdale – Meets the fourth Monday of each month from 1-2:30pm
Prostate Cancer Support Group (Sponsored by US Too)
- Chandler – Meets the second Monday of each month from 7 -9 pm
For more information please contact Otto 480-229-5837.
This group is designed to help individuals regain physical, emotional, intellectual, psychological and spiritual strength after undergoing treatment for cancer.
- Chandler – Group meets the Fourth Monday of each month from 6:00-7:30pm
Spirituality Support Group
Join us for a discussion about your spiritual journey, and learn to recognize the strength you have within to deal with your cancer diagnosis.
- Chandler – Third Wednesday of each month from 5:30-6:30pm. Co-Facilitated by Dr. Christopher Kellogg, Catholic Deacon and Medical Oncologist.
- Mesa (Arbor Ave.) – Second Wednesday of each month from 4:00-5:00pm. Co-facilitated by Karl Feller, Senior Pastor at Centric Church.
- Glendale – Third Wednesday of each month from 5:30-7:00pm
Please Note: Not all services are provided by ICRC employees and may be provided by community agencies and professionals. Participation is at your own risk. ICRC assumes no liability for services provided.